Toilet Paper on Independence

Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

I just need to know if I should bring my own.

Becky

Can anyone tell me what type of toilet paper they have in the pavilion balcony rooms? Is it single ply or double ply? Does it have an attractive design or is it plain? What color? Is it on rolls or single sheet tissue type? Is the same type in the pubic restrooms?

Becky

Thanks, Becky! You made my night!

Becky

LOL LOL LOL really??

they use the kind that does not hurt their plumbing system

First...what is your "status"?......If you are a "DIAMOND" then you will not need any toilet paper...the attendent will wipe your butt. If you are emerald you will receive 2 ply......Gold you will get 1 ply.....and novice you will get tree bark. Plus you are not allowed to "bring your own". So I suggest a Charmin Runner. You can find them on E-Bay plus just search on CC and there are many stories from those who succeeded...others...not so much....

Becky

What is that?

First...what is your "status"?......If you are a "DIAMOND" then you will not need any toilet paper...the attendent will wipe your butt. If you are emerald you will receive 2 ply......Gold you will get 1 ply.....and novice you will get tree bark. Plus you are not allowed to "bring your own". So I suggest a Charmin Runner. You can find them on E-Bay plus just search on CC and there are many stories from those who succeeded...others...not so much....

Very creative. Thanks for the laugh.

M

I love this ! :D

Thanks for the great post - very creative and funny!

Becky

I don't want to know what this is. LOL

If it is just personal preference - Awww, poor widdle thing. :rolleyes:

If it is a real medical condition - contact the Special Needs department or an alternate suggestion bring wipes or your prerferred brand and sanitary product disposal bags.

Becky

:eek::eek::eek:

And if someone does bring their own and manages to stop up all of the plumbing on the ship, they will be complaining on CC about how bad the plumbing is on the ship after they return.

Good thing you were not born 300 years ago. If it doesn't cause a rash, it's soft enough.

Archived