Toilet Paper on Independence

So, everyone is having a good time with this thread, but I have had the Norovirus on a 7 day cruise with the sandpaper they provide. I now bring my own Charmin for a 7 day cruise. After you have the unpleasant task of using the sandpaper many, many times for a couple of days, you too may be bringing your own TP!

[quote name='4bythebeach']So, everyone is having a good time with this thread, but I have had the Norovirus on a 7 day cruise with the sandpaper they provide. I now bring my own Charmin for a 7 day cruise. After you have the unpleasant task of using the sandpaper many, many times for a couple of days, you too may be bringing your own TP![/QUOTE]
Chiffon velvet will feel like sandpaper after so much wiping. The instructions I received with my colonoscopy prep was to apply some petroleum jelly to to avoid irritation.

[quote name='tgwabd']If I were you, I would bring a whole costco case of 24 rolls of the softest tush and hooha friendly paper available, just tag it at the pier, it will be delivered to your room.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure it won't end up in the Naughty Room?

[quote name='maggieworkman']This is the toilet paper they use on Carnival. Not sure if it is the same on RCCL. This picture was posted on the Carnival Boards by Tom-n-Cheryl.

[IMG]http://tom-n-cheryl.smugmug.com/photos/561691699_jDQW3-L.jpg[/IMG]

Maggie[/QUOTE]

Wow. People actually take pictures of their toilet paper?!

[quote name='glcoop']Do the attendants put the paper over the role or under, if it is under that would ruin my cruise and I would have to ask for compensation.[/QUOTE]

Have a look at my post from 2 years ago:

[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=26315823&postcount=1[/url]

[COLOR=darkorchid][B]Colonoscopy prep, hooha friendly toilet paper, "depends". Can I add pubic bathrooms from another thread? It's not all it's cracked up to be. [/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#9932cc]BTW I will never be able to look at another cruise compass again in the same way.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR=darkorchid][B]Keep 'em coming. :D[/B][/COLOR]

From my short experience with paper mills making toilet paper, don't buy the blue colored stuff. That's the first color run through the paper machine to hide any dirt in the process.

A courtesy flush can also help control odors, but perhaps dangerous on vacuum toilets. Unfortunately that thread was removed.:rolleyes::cool:

On my second key board now! :D

Also, it is not Celebrity where they wear diapers, that would be Holland America!

On Cunard the toilet paper is silk and is trimmed in 24 carat gold leaf. :rolleyes:

Now I'll really add to the comedy.

The other day I was on my Blackberry talking with my girlfriend, and I had to go do #1. So, while talking to her I walk in the bathroom, sandwich the phone between my shoulder and ear, and just as I go to unzip my pants, PLOP! The phone slips off and goes right into the toilet. So much for Blackberry #2, as the same fate befell Blackberry #1!!! :eek:

I grab the thing out of the toilet, but I knew it was too late. Anyway, I finished my business and ran out to the local T Mobile store and picked up a Samsung Galaxy 3S (think an equal to the iPhone).

My girlfriend didn't know what happened to me. The first call I get on the new phone is while I am still at T Mobile, and it is my mother. "Linda just called me, and said you dropped off the line, and now she cant reach you".

You can't make this stuff up!

I VOTE THIS THREAD ONE OF THE BEST OF ALL TIME!

Archived