RCCL----Last in everything

We have friends that are always asking me why I plan/book a cruise so far in advance, they don't know what they will be doing 1 to 2 yrs from now. I tell them, if we know we want to cruise a given year, I begin looking for itineraries and ready to pick up that phone when the dates open. Then as previously mentioned, the fun part begins with the planning of things to see and do.:)

We are advance planners as well. We normally have two trips planned at a time. And depending on the type of trip, we will research and schedule our days in advance - for us that is part of the adventure - and then when we leave for the trip we can sit back and relax.

And it makes it easier on the last day of our vacation to know we have a future trip in the works.

• 1 month later...
What in the world am I missing?

Did you post this on the correct thread? I must be getting old or really out of the loop.

Oh vey.

Sorry, I have been away with no computer access so cldn't respond sooner..just so you don't make something of that also!!

Seems in my opinion, you are the one with the control issue - first you attack me then this poster also - who is next?

Well 'you spoke up and removed all doubt' anyway :) but unfortunately you likely won't understand this either...

Have great cruisin'!

Archived