Sapphire cabin C753

I am Lulu

We just booked a southbound Alaskan cruise on the Sapphire, for July 20th 2013. We booked cabin C753. I have done a search, but have not been able to find any photos of this cabin or it's Deck,... this is an Aft cabin. Anyone have photos? This is our first Princess Cruise. Can Princess change our cabin without "asking"?

Lulu

We just had this cabin on the Sapphire. We love love the aft location. If you want to be sure to keep this cabin be sure and have your booking marked no upgrade of any type. The balcony has the new furniture. There were 2 somewhat reclining chairs and two ottomans. The table was good sized. The chairs were a little on the hard side. My husband took the pool towels and sat on them. You hopefully will be hooked on aft balconies. I know we are and book our cruises way in advance to get one.

We just booked a southbound Alaskan cruise on the Sapphire, for July 20th 2013. We booked cabin C753. I have done a search, but have not been able to find any photos of this cabin or it's Deck,... this is an Aft cabin. Anyone have photos? This is our first Princess Cruise. Can Princess change our cabin without "asking"?

Lulu

All Balcony rooms on the Sapphire are the same.

Check this link

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/zenphoto/index.php?album=Sapphire+Princess%2FCat+Balcony

• 1 year later...
We just returned from C753 on Sapphire Princess. I have pics in my signature for those currently booking of course. It is the 2014 cruise.

--Mike

Great photos, thanks for posting.

The OP sailed last summer.

Edited by Colo Cruiser