PART 4!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

floatingaway2525

Should this "old folk" remind you of that statement on the Breeze LOL

Heeeeheeeeee....ya know, every cruise at least one night we end up on Lido, hanging around and telling our funniest memories of our roll call time...I think Chris will not forget his mis-guided post any time soon :p;)

I will tell ya my favorite, we sailed with Smoofie a few times and by the third time or so, we are all sitting on Lido having a buckets-for-breakfast day, and he says, <loudly>...Dayum! You guys got twenty and up years on me and I can't keep up!:eek::p:cool:

You could hear us laughing all the way to the Atrium I do believe!!:D

Mornin all !

The fair was so so.............most of the crafts were already sold - it was fri sat sun

food was good we split a huge bbq sandwich, had corn on the cob and funnel cake.

Today is wash day for me

All have a great day :)

Oh don't worry, it's crunch time now! We'll be starting to eat better and not drink nearly as much for the next month. Because guess what? We're only a month away!!!

Yeah it was like I woke up yesterday and thought...oh geez! I cruise in a month and I haven't lost any weight:eek::eek: Crunch time is right! Nothing but salads and fat burning soup for the next month :( Joy oh Joy! NOT!

I wonder why I always do this LOL.

Boy, I've been gone a few days, and you are already on page 4 of Part 4 LOL

Lynn, sorry for the loss of your cousin. I hope you and family are doing OK.

Vegas, I downloaded a driver for my printer from the internet, so docs are printed. Now all I have to do is get my luggage tags laminated, and print boarding pass. I'm excited and ready to meet you guys. :D

Boy, I've been gone a few days, and you are already on page 4 of Part 4 LOL

Lynn, sorry for the loss of your cousin. I hope you and family are doing OK.

Vegas, I downloaded a driver for my printer from the internet, so docs are printed. Now all I have to do is get my luggage tags laminated, and print boarding pass. I'm excited and ready to meet you guys. :D

Hi Portia! You're way ahead of me cause I haven't printed my documents yet. Hope you had a good day!:)

Yeah it was like I woke up yesterday and thought...oh geez! I cruise in a month and I haven't lost any weight:eek::eek: Crunch time is right! Nothing but salads and fat burning soup for the next month :( Joy oh Joy! NOT!

I wonder why I always do this LOL.

I'm right there with you girlfriend!:)

Archived