On the CB is there a nice place to curl up and read?

AKman2495

One of my favorite spots on the Coral Princess was the lotus pool, which is an indoor space that has great chairs and a great view. I am booked on the Caribbean Princess for next year and have been studying the deck plans. I cannot seem to find a similar place to curl up on the CB like that on the Coral.

Is there such a place?

One of my favorite spots on the Coral Princess was the lotus pool, which is an indoor space that has great chairs and a great view. I am booked on the Caribbean Princess for next year and have been studying the deck plans. I cannot seem to find a similar place to curl up on the CB like that on the Coral.

Is there such a place?

You might want to try Skywalkers... it's usually very quiet during the day and the views are spectacular.

Is there such a place?

The Caribbean Princess does not have the covered pool conservatory area like the Coral. It does have a sanctuary that you reserve per day. However, Skywalkers is a great place to read during the day as others have suggested.

Skywalkers during the day is the unofficially-designated quiet reading spot (or napping depending on how good the book is). Although there's a lot more movement up there vs. places around the atrium, the views are awesome and the peace & quiet is worth it! Once in awhile, they'll have an event in there and will chase everyone out, but most of the time, it's the best place to go.

Archived