On Board Credit for Passages Certificates

elena7seas

Can anyone please tell me exactly how to get to location on the Celebrity website where you can find detailed information about the Open Passages certificates, including the amount of OBC relative to the length of the cruise?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer. I tried looking through the website but that was just giving me a headache :p.

but in May I bought an Open Passages on the Infinity and I still have the promo flyer from that. I'm looking at it now and it reads $50 for 3-5 night cruise, $100 for 6-9 nights, $200 for 10-13 nights, and $300 for 14+ nights. Thats a credit per stateroom. The Open Passage is $100 per person that serves as your deposit, and you get two additional certificates to share with family or friends to get the same perks.

Hope this helps you.

but in May I bought an Open Passages on the Infinity and I still have the promo flyer from that. I'm looking at it now and it reads $50 for 3-5 night cruise, $100 for 6-9 nights, $200 for 10-13 nights, and $300 for 14+ nights. Thats a credit per stateroom. The Open Passage is $100 per person that serves as your deposit, and you get two additional certificates to share with family or friends to get the same perks.

Hope this helps you.

I never knew about the 2 additional certificates to share with family or friends. Is this with your same certificate number?

If you have shareholder OBC, you cannot combine it with the open passages OBC.

I never knew about the 2 additional certificates to share with family or friends. Is this with your same certificate number?

If you have shareholder OBC, you cannot combine it with the open passages OBC.

The 2 additional certificates indicate a Master Booking # which is the same as your certificate number. This is for reference only so that the same OBC can be applied to the Friends & Family bookings. Just be sure to have them book within 30 days of your booking the actual cruise.

Can anyone please tell me exactly how to get to location on the Celebrity website where you can find detailed information about the Open Passages certificates, including the amount of OBC relative to the length of the cruise?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer. I tried looking through the website but that was just giving me a headache :p.

Just go to the Celebrity site and type "Passages certificate" in the search box. You'll get two specific information links. One will describe the program and the other will give you the terms and conditions. Hope this helps.

Actually, we didn't get a hard copy certificate at all, just an e-mail that had the Open Passage booking number. Once we made the bookings for a cruise next June on the Summit, I called the Captains Club, gave them the 2 booking numbers for my family and my original number, and they applied the OBC to the family cabins as well. At least they said they did...I guess we'll find out once aboard!

Wine-O, I think it was you raving about the new OV cabins on deck 3 on the Summit, so I snatched 3112 for my brother thanks to you !

Janet

Actually, we didn't get a hard copy certificate at all, just an e-mail that had the Open Passage booking number. Once we made the bookings for a cruise next June on the Summit, I called the Captains Club, gave them the 2 booking numbers for my family and my original number, and they applied the OBC to the family cabins as well. At least they said they did...I guess we'll find out once aboard!

Wine-O, I think it was you raving about the new OV cabins on deck 3 on the Summit, so I snatched 3112 for my brother thanks to you !

Janet

Janet, it's a great stateroom. Your brother will be very happy with it.

Hope this helps you.

Thank you very much. That is the information that I needed and I was able to pass it on to my friend yesterday evening.

I had originally tried doing as Orator suggested, but it did not bring me to any information about Passages Certificates.

Today I called Captain's Club and asked how to find the information on the Celebrity website, and the kind person there told me that the Passages OBC information is no longer on the website. She then gave me the same information about $OBC that you posted, so again, I thank you.

Just go to the Celebrity site and type "Passages certificate" in the search box. You'll get two specific information links. One will describe the program and the other will give you the terms and conditions. Hope this helps.

Thanks Orator. I tried typing that, and every permutation and combination I could think of, but although I came up with a lot of information about the Captain's Club and "Inside Passages", there were no replies about Passages certificates.

Did you just recently try the "Passages Certificate" serarch? I use IE...I wonder if it makes any difference which browser you use?

Thanks for the reply anyhow. I appreciated it :).

Archived