Pre reserving excusions and payment.

Macca73

Hi,

I am going on my first princess cruise to Hawaii in April next year and i have pre reserved my excursions on the cruise personaliser. i want to know how and when do we pay for these bookings? is it on the cruise or before and if you have pre booked is it guaranteed that you have a spot. thanks in advance.

Katrina.

Yes, if you booked via the personaliser then you are guaranteed your place. Your tickets will be waiting for you in your cabin on your arrival (or very shortly afterwards). In the daily Princess Patter they will list the last time that you can cancel without having to pay. After that time has passed they will charge your onboard account.

Thank you all for replies.. wasn't sure where to post :)

As the e-mail you received when joining the CC states:

TIPS ON GETTING STARTED

To ask a new question in a forum, use the NEW THREAD button. This button is visible only when you are successfully logged into the forums.

A new thread should be consistent with the specific forum you choose. For example, if you want to ask about a Holland America ship and its amenities, your message should be posted on the Holland America forum..

Thus, like your previous posts to the Princess forum, questions specific to Princess will get the best responses there. You'll find all the different CC forums here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/

There were other ideas in the e-mail on how to best use the CC. If you still have it, it may be worth reading again.

Good luck :) -

Archived