Mariner Dog House

39august

Is the Dog House located on the port side where the Sea Tek Dive shop is on the starboard side, please?

Is that a trick question? :D According to the deck plans, it's on the starboard side of deck 11.

OK, so is there no dive shop anymore? Just trying to get a GS under somewhere other than the busiest parts of the pool deck. I was going by the deck plans in the RCI Caribbean booklet. Obviously not up to date!

Those deck plans are wrong. The Boardwalk Dog House is located port side. See here:

7328741030_0bf3dea9eb_b.jpg

That is just outside the aft elevators, you can see the doors, and the outside windows are on the right.

Also:

7330513868_785295dea2_b.jpg

This photo was taken the first cruise after drydock, and you can see the workers still finishing the dog house off in the corner. Also note the little window in the dividing wall in both pictures.

So your pictures are taken with you facing aft, therefore if you turn around and face foreward, then those pictures do show that the Dog House is on the port side. Is that correct? And therefore, the Dog House IS located on the port side and the same area as the Dive Shop on the starboard side? I did find the deck plans on RCI's website and they definitely show the Dog House on the starboard side, more toward the middle of the pool deck.

When I first read the title of this post, I thought it would be about some new cabins on ship for the pets that people are trying to bring with them.:eek:

Then I read the entire postings to find out it is a Hot Dog stand.:D

Bob

Archived