Couch size on Vista Class (Deluxe Verandah cabin)

zelker

Are the couches in the Deluxe Verandah cabins (specifically a VB) sized smaller than in the suites (i.e., are they more of a love seat in a VB)?

Thanks.

Looks like the VB's are 2 person Love Seat size that sleeps one.

Here are photos from 3 of the 4 Vista Class ships with VB staterooms. (click photos to see full sized)

Zuiderdam VB 6043

sm-Shmoo_here-VB-6043-2.jpg

On Westerdam VB 6082

sm-VB-6082-2.jpg

VB 6120 on Noordam

sm_158519715_p1000656a.jpg--sm_158519724_p1000657a.jpg

I do not have any photos of a VB sofa on Oosterdam.

Joanie

Hi, Joanie. Had already checked out photos on your wonderful site but as you know, it's often hard to judge the size from a photo when looking at an angle. That said, I thought they looked more love-seat sized but am hoping that someone who's stayed in one can confirm. We've always had some form of a suite which of course has the longer ones and DH is a bit concerned that he won't be able to stretch out on these. Barb

Hi, Joanie. Had already checked out photos on your wonderful site but as you know, it's often hard to judge the size from a photo when looking at an angle. That said, I thought they looked more love-seat sized but am hoping that someone who's stayed in one can confirm. We've always had some form of a suite which of course has the longer ones and DH is a bit concerned that he won't be able to stretch out on these. Barb

I've done a couple of Cabin Crawls that included VB's and they are all the same sized. I think this might be true for all of the V category staterooms that are not handicapped (Handicap have no sofa)

Joanie

Archived