Booked my hotels - now ideas

TSUmom

We have now booked our pre and post cruise hotels and we are looking for input on what to see and do.

Precruise we are arriving Thurs evening and spending two nights at Courtyard Marriott Miami Beach. We will not be renting a car but will be more than happy to use taxis or buses - we just don't know to where. Not sure exactly where the hotel is on Collins Ave. Any input on how to spend Friday?

Post cruise we are doing the Port Everglades excursion and after being dropped off at the airport we will take the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon hotels shuttle to the hotel so any ideas on what to do in the evening? We have an early (7 am) flight out.

Thank you in advance for any responses or ideas:)

Across the street from the Hampton Inn is a local strip mall with three sit down dining options (Italian, Chinese and Cuban). A couple of blocks back toward MIA there's the 94th Aero Squadron restaurant - steaks, seafood, etc. Relax by the pool, grab some dinner, and get ready for your ealry flight. Good luck! :)

We have now booked our pre and post cruise hotels and we are looking for input on what to see and do.

Precruise we are arriving Thurs evening and spending two nights at Courtyard Marriott Miami Beach. We will not be renting a car but will be more than happy to use taxis or buses - we just don't know to where. Not sure exactly where the hotel is on Collins Ave. Any input on how to spend Friday?

Post cruise we are doing the Port Everglades excursion and after being dropped off at the airport we will take the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon hotels shuttle to the hotel so any ideas on what to do in the evening? We have an early (7 am) flight out.

Thank you in advance for any responses or ideas:)

I am not familiar with the "Port Everglades excursion." From your post, I take it this is an excursion from your ship docked at the Port of Miami that takes you to Fort Lauderdale to see Port Everglades and then back to Miami to Miami International Airport?

I am not familiar with the "Port Everglades excursion." From your post, I take it this is an excursion from your ship docked at the Port of Miami that takes you to Fort Lauderdale to see Port Everglades and then back to Miami to Miami International Airport?

Yes, it is an everglades airboat excursion not Port everglades, sorry I have been reading so much on these boards looking for everglades airboat excursion and keep reading about Port Everglades. NCL takes us to the Everglades for an airboat ride and returns us to the airport (MIA) but since our flight is not out until the next day we booked a hotel near the airport. Sorry for the confusion, I am beginning to confuse myself with information overload. I think I need a vacation, a cruise vacation that is;)

Archived