What would you like to see on Carnival's new ship?

CroNich

I would love to see the ship built with different dining rooms and facilities in which you get access according to category booking.. similar to X with Blu

CCL can have several Cats, high class, class, low class and no class.

They also can change the loyalty program to reflect said classes:D

One thing I hope they keep is the 3 banks of elevators and stairs. Some of the other lines with their mega ships only have 2 banks. That is a whole lot of walking fore and aft to get to the middle.

As I am not a big Lido fan and prefer the lower decks, I would like to see the new ship have a promenade deck with the lanai concept that doesn't interfere with the balcony views.

Put the adult only Serenity area as far away from kid/family areas as possible. Having it right next to the slide(s) with screaming kids just doesn't cut it.

I would love to see the ship built with different dining rooms and facilities in which you get access according to category booking.. similar to X with Blu

CCL can have several Cats, high class, class, low class and no class.

They also can change the loyalty program to reflect said classes:D

Then the low class will complain, its my cruise and I want to eat in the hi class dining room. So what If I have on a tee shirt and shorts.

The no class don't care, theres enough food at the buffet 24/7.

Every comparison I do between Royal and Carnival boils down to the Royal Promenade. It just makes sense for Carnival to add this type of central gathering, entertainment, restaurant, bar, shops, etc in one location of the ship. I dislike going all the way up to the Lido just for a piece of pizza, etc. late at night.

Archived