Official OBC question

bled01

When I recently booked my cruise I went through a TA and part of the deal I got was a $50 OBC that was direct from Princess(ie was advertised by Princess and was not a concession from the TA). It was printed on my invoice from the TA, but I do not see any record of it on the Princess site.

Should I be able to see that when logging in online on the Princess site and looking at the cruise personalizer?

When I recently booked my cruise I went through a TA and part of the deal I got was a $50 OBC that was direct from Princess(ie was advertised by Princess and was not a concession from the TA). It was printed on my invoice from the TA, but I do not see any record of it on the Princess site.

Should I be able to see that when logging in online on the Princess site and looking at the cruise personalizer?

Some OBC's you can see, others you can't until you are onboard. ;)

I received one from my TA. I was officially notified on a card delivered to my room a few hours after boarding. It did not appear on my account until about 36 hours into the cruise. Apparently TA Obc's are not put into the record until after they confirm you have actually boarded.

I have $250 shareholder OBC. I have confirmation from Princess that I will definitely be taking with me. The OBC does NOT show online. My son's military OBC DOES show online. (We will still take his verification along with us...) It makes no sense to me but, as long as I get the credit when I'm on board it's all good.

This kind of OBC will show on the "Princess Cruises" passenger copy of your booking confirmation. Ask the TA to e-mail the PDF file to you. We always receive our copy from our TA, but we realize some TA's do not send them.

I will try that, thanks. I have never worked with this TA before, but so far so good in dealing with them so I assume it should not be a big deal.

Archived