Oasis OS or CL? What to chose?

James MTL

I am currently booked in an OS on Oasis. I have my DW & 2 DS (teenagers) with me. Last cruise we had a GS (Liberty) and what we did is even though the sofa is a pull out we still got a roll away too so each of our boys would have their own bed. I was planning on doing the same thing in the OS. I was just looking at prices and it seems inventory for the Crown Loft suite is still quite substantial. In fact, the price for the 4 of us in the CL is about $1000 less that the OS. However, while the interior space is the same square footage, I also know the balcony is a fraction of the size and whereas the balcony in the OS overlooks the ocean in the CL it overlooks the basketball or mini-putt. BUT - the CL does have the 2 bathrooms (bathrooms have not been an issue with us). My first question is to any who have stayed in the CL, can you have the sofa bed opened up and still put a roll away in there? Also, is this really worth it?

• 1 year later...

They would not allow us to put a roll away bed in our CL due to space and fire hazards, etc. We have had both cabins you are deciding on and while the CL was a new experience, the OS was our favorite by far. We enjoyed the balcony more and the space was better utilized.