A note to platinum and diamond cruisers about luggage tags

NavarreCruiser

Is a new platinum standard, going to your room as soon as you board and drop off all your belongings? Or, is this only for the FTTF ships ?

If your platinum, this option is only on FTTF ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

We must have gotten really lucky. We recently went on our first Carnival cruise... the Triumph :D .....we boarded around noon ... went to our cabin to drop off our carry ons, as we had asked to do so prior to the cruise for refridgerated medications... anyway, we went into our cabin around 12:10 and one of our 3 bags was already there, AND our cabin was already made up and ready to go, while we were there ( about a 30 minute window) our other luggage showed up... so we were in our cabins with all of our luggage prior to the 1:30 time set to be able to access our cabin! My parents are on the Conquest this week, I hope they enjoy it as much as they did last time!:eek:

Just checked the luggage tags for my upcoming Dream cruise and, sure enough, there's a FTTF on them now. I reprinted the tags. Thanks for letting us know. I have learned so many things reading cruise critic LOVE IT THANKS AGAIN

Earlier on this thread some cruisers asked what ships have the FTTF program. After a little online research here is what I have. If someone knows more feel free to correct me or add to the list. DW has posted on John Heald's facebook page asking for an update on the FTTF ships so if I get more info I will add it here.

Carnival Imagination 8/20

Carnival Liberty 8/25

Carnival Destiny 10/20

Carnival Valor 10/21

Carnival Ecstacy 11/05

Carnival Sensation 11/08

Carnival Dream 11/10

Carnival Triumph 11/15

Carnival Magic 11/18

Archived