Early Saver Form not working

CanWeGoYet?

Wondering if others are having trouble submitting the ES form. I've found a couple price drops over the past week. When I use my link for the form, either I get an error message when the form comes up or after submitting it.

http://www.carnival.com/common/cclus/htmlfragments/error/error-unexpected.htm?aspxerrorpath=/BonVoyage/talismamessage.aspx

This has been going on for 3 days now. Are others having this problem? If not, could you post your link for me?

Yes. I've gotten it several times this week since I'm submitting for several cabins. I just hit the back button and submit again. It usually goes through the second time and I've found it went through sometimes even if I got the error. The only way you know for sure is if you get an email confirmation.

I tried yesterday and got the same message as you. Just went in and did it again and two times got the same message, the third time it went. So just keep hitting back button and resubmitting it!!

Good Luck!

Try submitting it directly via email rather then the form to the following email address with the following information.

Happy Cruising.

earlysaver@carnival.com

FNAME :

LNAME :

PHONE :

GUEST_EMAIL :

BOOKING_NUM :

SHIP :

SAILING_DATE :

NamePromotion :

NumberofGuest :

LOWER_FARE :

Upgrade :

COMMENTS :

I had that problem yesterday too. I sent Carnival a message on their FB page & this was their response:

Try clearing your cache and deleting the cookies and logging back on. If you continue to have the error please contact eSolutions 800-845-2599.

-Mary

Hope this works for you!!:)

Archived