RCCL CC M&G as good as....

Kaboochi

We are cruising RCCL in February. The last few times we cruised with RCCL there was no formal cc M&G. Do they have them now? My last 3 cruises were with NCL and the head of our roll call, each time, was able to get a wonderful mid-day gathering that was attended by many department officers and the captain. Being able to speak with the officers at our gathering made me feel comfortable to speak with them during the cruise. I hope RCCL has taken this approach too. I am interested in hearing your replies.:)

We are cruising RCCL in February. The last few times we cruised with RCCL there was no formal cc M&G. Do they have them now? My last 3 cruises were with NCL and the head of our roll call, each time, was able to get a wonderful mid-day gathering that was attended by many department officers and the captain. Being able to speak with the officers at our gathering made me feel comfortable to speak with them during the cruise. I hope RCCL has taken this approach too. I am interested in hearing your replies.:)

Royal sponsors a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle on cruises of 7 days or longer.

Royal sponsors a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle on cruises of 7 days or longer.

... provided at least 25 people have signed up for the Meet & Mingle.

(I don't know whether that tends to be an issue for 7-night cruises, but I mention it since it is also a requirement.)

I have attended M&G on the Freedom, Oasis and Allure in the last 2 years. An RCI member from the Cruise Director staff hosted the events and gave a short presentation. Snacks were provided and drawings were made for cruise ship's gifts. None of the officers from the ship attended.

Rccl should really get attuned to our boards, and attend cc M&G. CC is the voice of serious cruisers and if they read the boards and attended M&G they could improve services based on a large body of info. They are missing out on a relatively free information resource. Just my opinion:(

Archived