??? Im Red now buttt

Shatima

I was going to post a similar thread. Right now I am 21 days. My next cruise is 4 days and so I will be 25 on the last day of that cruise. Will I have a red or gold card when I get on that cruise...more importantly, will I be able to go to the VIFP past guest party? Sorry if this is a hijack...just didn't want to get flamed for posting a new thread with the same topic.

Edit: looks like I will be gold when I board, but do they even have a past guest party on a 4 day cruise?

lololol NO way. Ur not hijacking :) this is what this website is about.. Helping each other :)

We are doing a back to back next month. For our second cruise on the Sensation we will become Platinum. I have called Carnival about this and also John Heald.

Once I check in for my first cruise on the Ecstasy I have to call Carnival and tell them to update my past cruise history and my VIFP status. While I am onboard the Ecstasy I have to go to Guest Services and they will print me am updated boarding pass showing Platinum status

We are doing a B2B and will turn Gold during the second cruise. Final payment is made and boarding passes printed and they identify us as Red on that second cruise.

At the beginning of the second cruise on your B2B, go to the guest services desk and get your credentials changed at that time so you'll be able to go to the VIFP party.

Im Red now buttt :eek: happened to me the other night trying to get ready for out 11/12/12 cruise i stayed in the tanning bed to long :eek::eek: Red Butt

LOLOL OH noooooooooooo.. that sucks!!!! U and ur Red butt :( have a ball on Destiny.. LOVE that ship :)

Archived