Restaurants on the Miracle

Babs1121

Would somebody tell me what restaurants are free and what restaurants you have to pay for on the Miracle..I know the Dining Room and Buffet are free but was just wondering what else is..I was trying to find a list on the Carnival site that showed the different restaurants but I guess I'm not looking in the right place..Thank you for any info you can give me..

Would somebody tell me what restaurants are free and what restaurants you have to pay for on the Miracle..I know the Dining Room and Buffet are free but was just wondering what else is..I was trying to find a list on the Carnival site that showed the different restaurants but I guess I'm not looking in the right place..Thank you for any info you can give me..

The only "pay" restaurant is Nick & Nora's Steakhouse at $35/pp....and well worth it!

The Steakhouse costs extra - $35 pp I believe. Specialty Coffee place is extra as are the pastries, cakes, ice cream, etc. that it offers. The dining room, buffet, room service, grills, soft ice cream/frozen yogurt, and afternoon tea are all included with your fare.

The only pay restaurant on the Miracle is Nick and Nora's (Steakhouse) everything else is free (MD; room service; taste bar; buffet which includes all the food on the Lido deck ie. buffet, pizza, burgers, etc.). Of course you have to pay if you choose to eat with the captain.

Carnival doesn't have the other pay restaurant options like NCL does which have many more pay restaurant options.

Archived