New Drink Package

SuiteCruisin14

Going on the Gem next March, Thinking of taking this package if offered !!It is a 9 days of fun upcoming !!But again .....9 days ......Day 1 is embarkation day...if you get on the ship at 2pm, then half of the day is done.... I don't think I will get 9 drinks down, plus the wine at the dinner ......NOW if only you could buy the package in the waiting area in the ship terminal and start drinking there ;-) ....THAT would be worth it !!I usually bring wine and champagne onboard and we drink plenty of those... so not sure if package is woth it then...HAVE FUN ALL !!!

Going on the Gem next March, Thinking of taking this package if offered !!It is a 9 days of fun upcoming !!But again .....9 days ......Day 1 is embarkation day...if you get on the ship at 2pm, then half of the day is done.... I don't think I will get 9 drinks down, plus the wine at the dinner ......NOW if only you could buy the package in the waiting area in the ship terminal and start drinking there ;-) ....THAT would be worth it !!I usually bring wine and champagne onboard and we drink plenty of those... so not sure if package is woth it then...HAVE FUN ALL !!!

No point in bringing wine and champagne onboard if you're paying for the alcohol package. That way it might make more sense :)

No point in bringing wine and champagne onboard if you're paying for the alcohol package. That way it might make more sense :)

Well, all alcohol UNDER 10$ a glass is included, but champagne is well over 10$ per glass.

If we decide to drink "Ncl's house" wine, then the package might be good for us.

We will see !

If you drink several $8-9+ drinks a day as well as soda it may be worth it. If you drink beer definitely not worth it.

The best deal for beer is during 4-6 pm Happy Hour daily you can buy a bucket of beer and get a bucket free. Plenty to keep on ice for whenever you'd like to drink it.

I also noticed you could add apple, cranberry & orange juice (not the fresh squeezed stuff) to the soda package for an additional $3/day

If you drink several $8-9+ drinks a day as well as soda it may be worth it. If you drink beer definitely not worth it.

The best deal for beer is during 4-6 pm Happy Hour daily you can buy a bucket of beer and get a bucket free. Plenty to keep on ice for whenever you'd like to drink it.

I also noticed you could add apple, cranberry & orange juice (not the fresh squeezed stuff) to the soda package for an additional $3/day

Is the happy hour buy one bucket get one free available on the Epic? I have been on the Epic before and don't remember that but I could have just not seen it. We're leaving to sail on her again in a week and this would be great if it's now offered. Thanks!

hoping they add this to the dawn! i have six months for them to figure out all the problems, so just crossing my fingers!

as far as the pub crawl, we had a 100+ person pub crawl on the dawn in june, it was a blast and we will miss it if its not available this june.

Is the happy hour buy one bucket get one free available on the Epic? I have been on the Epic before and don't remember that but I could have just not seen it. We're leaving to sail on her again in a week and this would be great if it's now offered. Thanks!

Yes, many 2 for 1 buckets were purchased during this past week on the Epic during happy hour

Agreed. And what about Irish Coffee? Would that count as an alcoholic beverage or a specialty coffee? hmmm?

Should they not include it:

Order a shot of Jameson's. Pour in 1 packet of sugar. Order black coffee (which should be free, as I remember). Pour in coffee. Ask for whipped cream. This could be done with any coffee drinks (baileys, kaluah, frangelico).

True it's silly if they don't include it. Coffee is a "mixer" same a coke is. It may take a little work, but there are ways around it.

Should they not include it:

Order a shot of Jameson's. Pour in 1 packet of sugar. Order black coffee (which should be free, as I remember). Pour in coffee. Ask for whipped cream. This could be done with any coffee drinks (baileys, kaluah, frangelico).

True it's silly if they don't include it. Coffee is a "mixer" same a coke is. It may take a little work, but there are ways around it.

there is another similar thread where someone just got off the pearl and irish coffee was included!

It does not include all liquors. There were 2 levels: domestic beer & well drinks or imported beer & call brands. I don't remember what the call brands were but I know they did NOT include Absolute Vodka, Johnny Walker Red, Bailey's Irish Cream, Cuervo tequilla, or Malibu or Bacardi Rum. Forget about stuff that is farther up or true top shelf.

are you sure JW RED was not included? I can understand JW Black..??

All of the above available on my 4 nite Sky end of Nov. Being a new program don't think the bar tenders had it all together. When purchased the pkg the asst bar mgr said all beers and mixed drinks up to $7.00. Rarely did I have a mixed drink for less than $7 and all went on the pkg. For dinner would tell the waiter bring best red wine available on the pkg. Cost was $9.25. Its a great deal for drinkers but alot a misinformation out there.

Archived