My dresses

tabbi_cakes

I might have a sundress buying problem!! :o

BUT

I just wanted to show off the few cute dresses I bought for my cruise!

I bought these 3 eBay!

This one was about $17 including s/h.

2.jpg

$7.50

1.jpg

$9.75

3.jpg

And I posted this one already in a different thread but here it is again. I bought it at a consignment shop for $37.50. It is for elegant night.

2E4DA1F8-8B72-4227-9F8E-ED076AA21A61-6710-000006623A5BD2FF_zps2d3fa91f.jpg

I like all your purchases (most of my shoes are from ebay, and I'm a great thrift/consignment store shopper), but the "orange sherbet" is STDF (for those unfamiliar with Boston acronyms, that's Simply To Die For--without proper capitalization)!

Have a wonderful cruise!!

The orangey-peach dress is GORGEOUS! You definitely have the right hair and skin coloring for it. I would love to have something in that color, but with my pale skin and red-blonde hair, I probably wouldn't look too stunning ;)

The orangey-peach dress is GORGEOUS! You definitely have the right hair and skin coloring for it. I would love to have something in that color, but with my pale skin and red-blonde hair, I probably wouldn't look too stunning ;)

Thank you!

The striped one is my favorite! I'd love to be able to wear a halter-style, but without a bra, there's absolutely nothing there! I look like a 10 year old!

I used to have this problem, but I started working out. I guess my pec muscles are pushing up/out what little actual chest I have. LOL

Beautiful dresses! I love planning out my cruise and my outfits. I was talking to my husband about it, and I thought he would laugh me off, but he didn't. He says he loves my enthusiasm, and he said I'm going to look so pretty on the cruise! I think I'll keep him! ;)

• 1 month later...

I love all the dresses! Question for someone out there - I have never used EBay (my daughter does but she is in a different state) and I understand you have to have a PayPal account to buy anything from there. I only have regular credit cards (Visa and AmEx) - how does this PayPal thing work?

Also - since sizes vary so much - how do you know something will fit? I wear either a 10 or a 12 (depending on brand and cost) - how would I know if say a size 10 dress for sale, would fit me? Or I would need the 12?

Could someone in fashionista world explain this to me? Sorry to be so thick about it - but y'all keep getting such awesome bargains on EBay and I am not really sure how it works! :confused:

I love all the dresses! Question for someone out there - I have never used EBay (my daughter does but she is in a different state) and I understand you have to have a PayPal account to buy anything from there. I only have regular credit cards (Visa and AmEx) - how does this PayPal thing work?

Also - since sizes vary so much - how do you know something will fit? I wear either a 10 or a 12 (depending on brand and cost) - how would I know if say a size 10 dress for sale, would fit me? Or I would need the 12?

Could someone in fashionista world explain this to me? Sorry to be so thick about it - but y'all keep getting such awesome bargains on EBay and I am not really sure how it works! :confused:

I am in the UK but I guess paypal works the same over. Your money is dealt with by paypal, the person you are purchasing from does not have access to your account details.you pay paypal, PP pays the seller.

I should add paypal is not just used on ebay, OH has just downloaded a music score from an American site, and I paid using paypal.

It's so long since joined I can't remember if i signed up for paypal first,or clicked on pay with paypal, then signed up then.

Only thing I would add is that the card/account i have linked to paypal is not the our normal day to day working account. We set up a seperate bank account and have a card with it. We only keep the barest amount of money in there,transfering funds across as and when.hope this helps.

I have only used Ebay once, for a "hard to find" Christmas present. You do NOT have to sign up for a Pay Pal account. Once you order what you want, there will be a section that gives you a choice of being a member (this is when you sign up for pay pal) OR a Visitor . I used my Visa card and did not sign up to be a member. You will see...it is very easy. Good luck...:)

Archived