30 words. Rants, Raves, Tips, Tricks & Observations.

artmanr

I have to laugh when I hear the Hootchy Mama because my daughter is now at the age to point them out. Of course some of the things she wanted to wear when she was younger....well.....:eek:

Hope you and yor family have a great Thanksgiving cruise and I will be looking forward to your review when you get back....if you do one

The last one was fantastic

Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris41! I will be getting my review up as soon as I can after we get back. Tomorrow is the BIG travel day down to Miami, then WOO HOO!!

I'll put a link to my review in my signature like the last one.

Have fun on your cruise!!

When getting on the elevator let people get off first, then get in, don't stop as soon as you step off step aside.

AMEN! AMEN! and........ AMEN!!!! There is a thread about this very topic somewhere on these boards. The elevator issue is probably our biggest irritation while cruising!!!! If you're that stupid, maybe you shouldn't be cruising......or travelling for that matter!

Future cruise certificate

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

We have a group of 8 girls that cruise every year. We're all mothers and its so nice to turn that phone off, put it in the safe and have "Me" time. We laugh and laugh and laugh for 8 full days!!! Nothing matters but what we're eating at dinner tonight and what we're drinking by the pool. We truly disapear from life!!! Life is good!!! We're on our count down now, 86 days to "Magic"!!!!! :) :)

Hi Everyone. I just got back from our 3rd Carnival Cruise in 3 years. Also have sailed Disney and Norwegian. All of our cruises were with 2 adults and 2 small (now not so small) boys.

I thought it might be interesting to start a thread about Rants, Raves, Tips, Tricks and Observations.....

There is only one rule. You have to keep it to 30 words or less.

Are you interested? This has potential to be a fun, informative thread.

Let's go!! Rants, Raves, Tips, Tricks and Observations. 30 words or less. No double posts on the same topic (darn...two rules). I will start. :) Art

DCL has Mickey, but Carnival's got Fun Ship Freddy! Woo-Hoo!:D

Archived