OBC question...

nicoleds

So I received my first OBC! The difference was $160, in my cruise manager it says the credit is for $148.70, my friends also got a credit for the same cruise, there's should have been $200 but they got $188.70. A difference of $11.30 for each of us, anyone know why? Our original cruise fare was $1018 and our friend's was $1058, price dropped to $858.

So I received my first OBC! The difference was $160, in my cruise manager it says the credit is for $148.70, my friends also got a credit for the same cruise, there's should have been $200 but they got $188.70. A difference of $11.30 for each of us, anyone know why? Our original cruise fare was $1018 and our friend's was $1058, price dropped to $858.

Tax amounts change sometimes too......I would take the $188.70 and run with it....:D

Fees and taxes have probably changed since you booked. Look at your original confirmation email and compare that number. It's not unusual... they do seem to fluctuate. I always do a mock booking before I submit for a really small OBC... sometimes the drop is less than the new taxes/fee adjustment would be!

I received a price drop on the 1st leg of our B2B where the taxes & fees had gone up by $11.80 total so we received OBC minus the 11.80.

On out 2nd cruise of our B2B, the taxes had gone down by 2.62 so 2.62 was added to our OBC.

Archived