Mastercard Promotion Ended Early

bzpilot

The mastercard promotion for $50 worth of onboard credit for using a mastercard against your onboard purchases has ended early (suppose to go through the end of the day tomorrow).

In Carnival's words "We have hit critical mass." I guess the word has got out about it.

Previous claims should be fine but as of earlier today they were taking no more entries.

You'd think they'd have learned their lesson~ they ended it early last time they did a promotion like that~ :rolleyes:

I agree.....but CCL is a slow learner.....maybe they should post a date with a disclaimer and instead say "limited enrollment final date will be determined by supply and demand...." This was very disappointing to us as we missed getting in on it too!!!

The mastercard promotion for $50 worth of onboard credit for using a mastercard against your onboard purchases has ended early (suppose to go through the end of the day tomorrow).

In Carnival's words "We have hit critical mass." I guess the word has got out about it.

Previous claims should be fine but as of earlier today they were taking no more entries.

Darn lucky I saw that post yesterday and jumped right away. I had missed it had been extended from the original closing date of 10/31.

It will show up when you get onbaord by the end of the first day .. thats how it work last feb for me .. now this time i signed up in early oct and by the end of oct i had a conformation and shows my $50.00 credit .. Now this morming i saw on john helds blogg the link for what he called a new promo for master card so i signed my freind up for it and printed the thank you letter please save for your records . and we set up his onboard spending account tonight lets see what happens

I agree.....but CCL is a slow learner.....maybe they should post a date with a disclaimer and instead say "limited enrollment final date will be determined by supply and demand...." This was very disappointing to us as we missed getting in on it too!!!

Heald said it was limited on his fb.

Archived