How early can we embark on Ruby?

Bisous3

I am SO BAD about arriving early (we only live 20 minutes from the port of Ft. Lauderdale), and I feel like in order to avoid long lines at embarkation we need to either arrive early or much later- like after 2, and I don't want to arrive THAT late. We are on the Ruby this Sunday, wondering how early we can embark? We have only 3 previous Princess cruises under our belts so we don't have any sort of priority status yet... guess we need to get to work on that.

Thanks for any tips!

i am so bad about arriving early (we only live 20 minutes from the port of ft. Lauderdale), and i feel like in order to avoid long lines at embarkation we need to either arrive early or much later- like after 2, and i don't want to arrive that late. We are on the ruby this sunday, wondering how early we can embark? We have only 3 previous princess cruises under our belts so we don't have any sort of priority status yet... Guess we need to get to work on that.

Thanks for any tips!

11:30 - 12:00.

Last week they didnt start boarding till 12:30. No hope of lunch in the dining room.:mad:

I was there that Sunday doing a BVE on the Ruby, and we didn't even board until about 11:40 either. That late boarding was due to a special circumstance, the mandatory coast guard inspection post transatlantic. Barring any unusual situations like those, boarding usually does begin between 11:30-noon, as others have mentioned, with plenty of time for lunch in the MDR.

Archived