Website

beaniele

Any one having trouble logging into All Ready Booked. I have tried and tried with no luck today.

When I do get on and go to any of my bookings and say Manage or anything else it says page not available ?! Anyone else having this problem?

When I do get on and go to any of my bookings and say Manage or anything else it says page not available ?! Anyone else having this problem?

just checked in 3:18pm

no problem here

They might be working on the site

Were you able to see your bookings before??

Still problems today getting "Page Not Availalbe" all the time.

Is that on the UK site?

Maybe try the US site you will have to clear your cookies & type in the URL for the US site but may work for you

Good luck

I was able to get into my bookings, finally. My one cruise to Alaska when I go to manage it says page not available. Have no idea why. The other two cruises no problem! My TA spoke to Regent and the booking is there and no problem just not able to open anything. I am in the US.

My TA spoke to Regent and the booking is there and no problem just not able to open anything. I am in the US.

confused

Are you looking at the Regent site or Oceania site?

I tried this morning & Oceania site was very slow...guess everyone is now checking it out

We, too, have not been able to get into "Already Booked," for the past 4 days. (They sure don't block you when they take your money. :confused:) I can get into other areas but not that one, and LHT28, our trip is not until Feb., 2013, so when you are booked should not be a problem.

With the other cruises we have booked on a couple of other lines, we never have this problem. Hope O works on this. Was going to discuss tours, etc. with a couple we talked into taking this cruise with us, but I was embarassed when I told them I can't get into our booking. They can't either

AND LHT, why would you think they are working on the site when you say you don't have a problem? Hmmmmmm

AND LHT, why would you think they are working on the site when you say you don't have a problem? Hmmmmmm

I did not have a problem the other day but today I could not see my booked cruises

Usually means they are working on something if a lot of people are having problems getting in :rolleyes:

Lyn

I am not impressed that the website is still not functioning properly.

I can go to the Oceania website but there is a problem with the login function. It looks fine - says my name in the top right corner. But it isn't allowing me to get to Already Booked - to my own account, to my upcoming trip.

There is no note saying that there is maintenance happening - I just get an error message if I log in. "Sorry, there was an error. Please try again."

The header on this results page says Page Not Available.

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/alreadybooked/default.aspx

I looked for a contact on the website to let them know but I couldn't find one. No report website problems. Perhaps Oceania doesn't there is a problem - FDR, if you read this, let someone know!

While I am complaining about the website, here's a weird issue. If you look for Asia in the itineraries on the website (Find a cruise), you don't find the "grand voyages". You must select Grand Voyages to see them.

You can't find Ancient Wonders - Cape Town to Hong Kong except by selecting Grand Voyages.

You can't find Holiday Radiance - Rio de Janeiro to Papeete except by selecting Grand Voyages.

I would assign more than one geographical label if necessary as well as retain "Grand Voyages".

You would think that O would like to inform people about these "upsell" possibilities. An oversight? These are all 2014 departures.

Well, a missed opportunity, at any rate!

Archived