Just reserved for 2014!

ScottToronto

Good morning,

Just booked on the Silver Wind. We've sailed with SS before but this is our first "back to back". Although the 2 voyages are waitlisted, we are hoping all goes well.

Voyage 2412, Istanbul to Athens, May 5-12, 2014.

Voyage 2413, Athens to Venice, May 12-19, 2014.

Cheers!

ScottToronto

Kudos ScottToronto/Scott, very nice choices. We thought about booking these two voyages earlier this month (have been to many of these ports this April) but chose the Whisper's Lisbon to Stockholm instead.

We've just booked a B2B on the Wind in February 2014. Up the west coast of Africa. A bit worried about the challenges of the ports. I'll have to do a lot of research to maximize the experiences and to minimize my fears. Any suggestions or even warnings will be gratefully received.

Any one else interested in these cruises?

We've just booked a B2B on the Wind in February 2014. Up the west coast of Africa. A bit worried about the challenges of the ports. I'll have to do a lot of research to maximize the experiences and to minimize my fears. Any suggestions or even warnings will be gratefully received. Any one else interested in these cruises?

Hi CruisinPashmina

I'm looking at these 2 cruises at the moment, so I may be joining u...I should know by the end of the week.:D

Cheers

Jennifer

• 2 months later...

We booked these 2 b to b's in December and just noticed that the first segment departing Cape Town on Feb 27th 2014 is waitlisted in every cat.

Does anyone know of a large group or tour company that is doing that segment? We were going to be on Crystal Symphony in March but the Silver Sea itin looked so much better.

We board the Wind in Feb 2014 in Capetown and go up the west coast also, 5 new countries! Very excited to finally meet some of you frequent posters and frequent floaters!!

Yay duct tape....I will finally get to meet u!

Cheers

Jennifer

Hi ScottToronto

I think we're on one of your cruises - Monte Carlo to Istanbul. Just booked yesterday and so excited!

Karin

Good morning Karin from Toronto,

Yes, we are booked on the 11 day voyage from MC to Istanbul. It`s voyage 2410.

Our next Silversea voyage is in September 2013, Voyage 3327 in Alaska.

Look forward to meeting you.

ScottToronto

We board the Wind in Feb 2014 in Capetown and go up the west coast also, 5 new countries! Very excited to finally meet some of you frequent posters and frequent floaters!!

Hi duct tape,

We will be on this B2B trip as well because of the great itinerary.

Looking forward to sailing with you again.

Paul

• 1 year later...
Hi ScottToronto

I think we're on one of your cruises - Monte Carlo to Istanbul. Just booked yesterday and so excited!

Karin

Hi Karin,

Hope to have news from you and Jeff. Great meeting you on the Wind last week. You are an awesome couple.

Email me soon,

scott.lovell3@sympatico.ca

Best regards and hugs,

Scott and Jay

Kudos ScottToronto/Scott, very nice choices. We thought about booking these two voyages earlier this month (have been to many of these ports this April) but chose the Whisper's Lisbon to Stockholm instead.

As in 4409 and 4410? If so, we look forward to meeting. Spending 3 nights pre cruise at the Four Seasons Ritz in Lisbon.