Anyone have a daily "to do" from silhouette

believer33323

Daily to dos are get up, get room service to have coffee on the balcony then go to breakfast. Walk around and then have lunch, lay by the pool with a drink or sit on the balcony or attend some activitiy. If a port day visit the port. Have dinner, go to a lounge and have a drink, go to a show in the evening or hang around a lounge. Go to the cabin and star gaze while having a night cap. Fall asleep and then start over again ;)

They're called the "Celebrity Today". Unfortunately I do not have any, but thought this might at least help you get better search results. Also, bump the thread back up to the top for a little while ;)

Right. You will get one on your bed when you embark and each evening after that when the steward makes up your room. Gives you what is going on during the day/night and where as well as where the ship is/will be, drinks specials etc.

Hope this helps.

Bill

We were on the NCL Pearl a few weeks ago and my DH was disappointed that they did not have any crafty things to do at all. RCCL usually has at least 1 or 2 during the week.

Also I was surprised that they had a cooking and ice carving demonstrations held at the same time at 2 different locations. Bad planning on there part. I would think that people with the same likings would go to both and they should have been split.

Archived