Giant Turkey on the Breeze?

Ron_L

My first thought when I read the title of this thread was that someone meant the turkey was JH.

Then I clicked on the link and saw Carnival's page about a Thanksgiving promotion and my next thought was: as God is my witness, I hope they don't think turkeys can fly.

My first thought when I read the title of this thread was that someone meant the turkey was JH.

Then I clicked on the link and saw Carnival's page about a Thanksgiving promotion and my next thought was: as God is my witness, I hope they don't think turkeys can fly.

My all time favorite Thanksgiving-related TV show!

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing and also thinking that this would turn into a nasty thread! :eek:

My all time favorite Thanksgiving-related TV show!

With a close second, the Cheers episode with the Thanksgiving dinner at Carla's house (and the food fight). :D

We are sailing on the Nov. 24th and Dec. 2nd sailing of the Breeze and I am wondering if JH isn't going to possibly be on the 24th sailing. I just saw on the Carnival website that they actually have 1 oceanview cabin available for that sailing and the price is $1,079 PER PERSON! Who is going to pay that much? He stated he wasn't sailing with us because he didn't have a cabin...maybe that's his cabin? Just a thought!

Archived