Croatia Visa?

We're going on a cruise that stops in Croatia next October. We got an email from Carnival yesterday that said while visas are not required for US citizens, a visa may be required for Canadian citizens and residents of the United States (I'm a US citizen, but my wife is a Canadian citizen with permanent residence in the US). I did a very quick search on a couple of websites, and it doesn't appear that a visa would be required for Canadian citizens, but I wondered if there is anyone who could answer that from experience? Would it make a difference if you were a resident of the US but a citizen of Canada in terms of needing a visa? Thanks for the help.

We're going on a cruise that stops in Croatia next October. We got an email from Carnival yesterday that said while visas are not required for US citizens, a visa may be required for Canadian citizens and residents of the United States (I'm a US citizen, but my wife is a Canadian citizen with permanent residence in the US). I did a very quick search on a couple of websites, and it doesn't appear that a visa would be required for Canadian citizens, but I wondered if there is anyone who could answer that from experience? Would it make a difference if you were a resident of the US but a citizen of Canada in terms of needing a visa? Thanks for the help.

Canadian citizens do not need visa

http://www.mfa.hr/MVP.asp?pcpid=1615&dmid=107#pocdrz

We just got back 3 weeks ago. We, USA and our table mates ( Canadian)who we went with to Dubrovnik off the cruise ship. Did not need a visa. We were requested to have on us photo idea however--driver's license, but no one asked!

Archived