Extreme Elegance Limo Service Houston Hobby to Galveston

Michael Kays

January 2013 service from Houston Hobby airport to Galveston Hotel..I have a quote from Extreme Elegance Limo Service for four passengers "We can offer you a PRIVATE 10 PASSENGER STRETCH LIMOUSINE for $150 plus gratuity for each transfer or a PRIVATE LUXURY SUV(6 PASSENGER) for $100 plus gratuity for each transfer"

Has anyone used them lately? Any good or bad or other suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For the original poster - I'd love to hear how your experience was upon your return! We have booked them for our March cruise. They've been great so far - replying in a timely manner, answering questions etc...

Safe travels and have a great trip!

• 2 weeks later...

first leg of

extreme Elegance limo completed, very satisfied..first class operation..gal who picked us up took us to store to purchase beverages for cruise. Currently onboard Crown Princess getting my flight confirmation..will respond when I get home re: pickup at Galveston port of call shuttle to Houston Hobby via Extreme elegance limo service.

first leg of

extreme Elegance limo completed, very satisfied..first class operation..gal who picked us up took us to store to purchase beverages for cruise. Currently onboard Crown Princess getting my flight confirmation..will respond when I get home re: pickup at Galveston port of call shuttle to Houston Hobby via Extreme elegance limo service.

Glad to hear it! Did your driver charge you extra for the stop? So many companies we contacted before we booked with EE mentioned that they did that.

Enjoy your last evening onboard and safe travels home!

Thanks for info

ENJOY YOUR CRUISE

A good attitude is the difference between ordeal and adventure!

Toes in the water, Ass in the sand,

Not a worry in the world,

a Cold Beer in my Hand, Life is Good Today!!!

Zac Brown Band!!

Return leg for extreme limo excellent...we got off ship an hour early and els was able to accommodate us...excellent service...we will definitely use them again.

Great news! Now - once you get home and settled - we want to hear all about your week on the Crown! ;)

We used them in December to get us to IAH from Galveston and we were very pleased! Right onetime and upgraded to a full stretch limo for the same price as their Suburban rate! We prepaid with credit card and would use them again! $150 including tip and all for 4 people and a TON of luggage!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived