Can someone help translate this upgrade offer from HAL?

engrstudent

I received an email today stating I was being offered a one-time upgrade opportunity for my 12/15 sailing on the eurodam. Below is a portion of the text from the offer:

..."PREFERRED LIMITED UPGRADE SPECIAL!!

Upgrade from category F-HH to VQ-VH for an additional $99pp USD/CAD

Contact 1-888-628-8107 between 8am and 5pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday..."

My wife and I booked an HH gty room ($429/pp) as we didn't mind having a fully obstructed view. However, my question is if one were to pay the extra $200 does that mean they could jump to the VQ if it is available? or is it just another gty between those catagories? or worse yet an HH can only move to a VH?

I mean if you only get to go to the VH then it doesn't seem worth it as you end up saving little off the published fare ($549/pp). The VQ would be a tremendous upgrade as the fare is listed as $1269/pp.

Thoughts?

I received an email today stating I was being offered a one-time upgrade opportunity for my 12/15 sailing on the eurodam. Below is a portion of the text from the offer:

..."PREFERRED LIMITED UPGRADE SPECIAL!!

Upgrade from category F-HH to VQ-VH for an additional $99pp USD/CAD

Contact 1-888-628-8107 between 8am and 5pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday..."

Thoughts?

As you have it written ... I read it to mean that for $198.00 will get you the upgrade..

Joseph

i went ahead and booked a VQ at the additional price of $198! Yea for the panorama deck..we intended to buy access to the thermal suites as we did before on the Oosterdam. Should be a lot easier getting down there now. Less than 3 weeks!!!!!:D

i went ahead and booked a VQ at the additional price of $198! Yea for the panorama deck..we intended to buy access to the thermal suites as we did before on the Oosterdam. Should be a lot easier getting down there now. Less than 3 weeks!!!!!:D

Congratulations on your wonderful upsell!!

Can't wait to see how you like your cabin.

Archived