Celebrity email , nice touch.

Azulann

Got a email from Celebrity "Explore the ship before you sail" today.

It is a nice touch, with the deck plans of the Century, other links to spa, specialty dining etc.

Sailing in 22 days. Love the line"the ship awaits you" :)

I do not remember getting an email like this before my previous cruises.

Got a email from Celebrity "Explore the ship before you sail" today.

It is a nice touch, with the deck plans of the Century, other links to spa, specialty dining etc.

Sailing in 22 days. Love the line"the ship awaits you" :)

I do not remember getting an email like this before my previous cruises.

Man, I wish a ship was awaiting me right now! LOL

I dont know how i'm going to last until October 2013....I've already got the itch and I just got off reflection a month ago! LOL

That is good news. Princess always send you four or five, can't remember exactly. One to say thank you for booking and we look forward to welcoming you on board or something like that. Then they follow this up with others, there is even one that tells you who the captain will be and who the various senior staff are. It was lovely receiving these emails as it made the holiday seem like it was getting closer. Maybe someone else can be more specific.

I don't remember receiving any email from Celebrity this year when we booked. I do remember thinking how much nicer it would be to receive the ones like Princess sent.

That is good news. Princess always send you four or five, can't remember exactly. One to say thank you for booking and we look forward to welcoming you on board or something like that. Then they follow this up with others, there is even one that tells you who the captain will be and who the various senior staff are. It was lovely receiving these emails as it made the holiday seem like it was getting closer. Maybe someone else can be more specific.

I don't remember receiving any email from Celebrity this year when we booked. I do remember thinking how much nicer it would be to receive the ones like Princess sent.

It is nice to find out who the Captain will be and also who the Cruise Director will be. Not necesary but they are nice touches that do not cost a lot for the cruiseline.:D

Archived