Which Carnival Ships have Guys burgers, Blue Iguana etc?

ripjerry95

Hi- I have only done short 4 day cruises on Carnival. BOOHOO! And we are considering a longer 6-7 day cruise. The ships with Guys, Blue Iguana etc. seem like a lot of fun. Can anyone tell me which ships have them and/or where on carnival to look for those ships. Thanks

Hi- I have only done short 4 day cruises on Carnival. BOOHOO! And we are considering a longer 6-7 day cruise. The ships with Guys, Blue Iguana etc. seem like a lot of fun. Can anyone tell me which ships have them and/or where on carnival to look for those ships. Thanks

Stay away from the west coast! We haven't Been touched in years:rolleyes:

There was a thread about the Splendor a while back that indicated that it's dry dock had been postponed indefinitely and wouldn't be done prior to the ship coming to NY.

People had called Carnival and they had confirmed. Do a search on Splendor dry dock and you will find the thread. I was ready to book it out of NY, but now I am looking at other options due to the delay.

We were just on the Breeze during the summer and would miss these things on the Splendor!

I can't believe people are still using this, going by this, posting this, since only the 2012 (minus the Splendor) aspect is accurate. I guess it does answer what ships currently have Guy's burgers and Blue Iguana, but it doesn't help those who may be planning cruises on other ships that they thought would have these elements.

Here are the ships that have Guy's Burgers and Blue Iguana, according to the Carnival website:

Breeze, Conquest, Liberty, Glory, Sunshine (April 2013)

I'm just off the Liberty and confirm that the Liberty has both of them. The guys burgers were good (1st few were greasy but the 3rd :) one was PERFECT) and the breakfast burittos were delicious. Would definately want to do the Liberty or any other ship that has these both on them again.

I just got off the Liberty and I can say from first-hand experience, that the Blue Iguana and Guys Burger Joint are there! The burgers are very delicious, almost sinful. Actually that's why I couldn't bring myself to finish it, it is i'm sure filled with an absurd amount of calories. But they are really good! I love the 2.0 upgrades on the Liberty. They added a fun atmosphere to what can be a somewhat bland Lido Deck.

Guy’s Burger Joint//BlueIguana Cantina

Ships

Carnival Liberty

Carnival Breeze

Carnival Sunshine

Carnival Conquest

Carnival Glory

Here is a COMPLETE chart that gives the entire fleet at a glance.

For Your Eating Pleasure…

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...