QE 8073 and 8054 ok noise wise?

dancer11

We are booking a Queen Elizabeth Brittania Club. I thought it best to avoid those that have inside cabins in front of them, is this right?

I like to avoid having a service staircase really close because the staff slams the door a lot and creates a lot of noise

The major noise problem in many cabins on QV/QE Deck 8 is not from across the hall but from above ... beware of those with inconvenience from very-early-morning cleaning/hosing of outdoor space and dragging/positioning of furniture/deck chairs!

As a matter of interest, what happens in or around inside cabins that makes you wary. I have not experienced any problem from inside cabins at least no more so than from any other type of cabin. The doors open and close in exactly the same way when people need to go in or out.

Hello

I sailed on Queen Victoria from NY to LA in 2011. I was in an outside 8 deck cabin. I will never book a cabin on that deck again or chance one on the QE because of the off and on noise from the lido deck above. It was a rumbling noise as if someone was rolling a beer keg over the deck. This happened mostly at night when I was trying to sleep. This was experienced even by passengers in 8 deck Queens Grill cabins. I liked the ship otherwise. Good luck.

Deck chair

Archived