Holland Luggage Tags

khfadpi

You only need to have the tags on the luggage you turn over to the stevedores at the pier to have delivered later to your stateroom.

You do not need to have the tags on luggage you are keeping with you when you board the ship.

We had enough for both, so had a tag on each piece of luggage.

We flew in the day prior to embarkation, and afixed the tags to our luggage in the morning before leaving our hotel to go to the pier.

Congratulations on getting your docs!! That means you're getting veeeerrrrrrry close!

We put a tag on BOTH handles in case one gets torn off. Also makes it easier for the luggage handlers to see where the bag goes without having to turn it around to hunt for the tag.

None on the carry-ons other than our normal name aand address tag in case we get separated.

If I have enough tags for the carry-ons I use them, otherwise no...don't need them. I have found having tags on the carry-ons we have met fellow passengers in the airports on the way to the ship. Some have been long-lasting friendships. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

In addition to the cruise line's tag, our checked bags also have our own leather/sturdy plastic strap tag. We also include a printed sheet with our name, ship's name, sailing date, stateroom, and cell phone #'s in outside zippered pocket.

Archived