Cocktail Advice Please

aquashores

A Kir Royal should be included provided that you do not request a high end sparkling wine. Probably not much champagne available at the $12 or less price limit afforded by the package, but if there something you like over $12 you just pay the difference (i.e. if there is a $14 per glass champagne you'd pay $2 plus 15% gratuity on the $2 - so $2.30). There should be some sparkling wines for $12 or less per glass if you do not need actual champagne.

Can anyone pls tell me if a Kir Royal (made with sparkling wine) would be included in the premium alcohol drink package? Also, would Champagne be included?

Thanks!

Yes and yes. My wife drank several Kir Royales on the Eclipse with the premium package last month. The first one she ordered was made as per the traditional recipe with Champagne and Cassis, but the subsequent drinks were made at her request with Chambord substituting for the Cassis. But yes, they are available on the Premier package. And any glass of Champagne that is up to $12 is included. Obviously, you can find wines of all kinds that cost over $12 per glass on the ship, and if that's what you order, you pay the difference over the $12. Every glass of champagne under that limit, which is available at most inside bars, is included.

Yes and yes. My wife drank several Kir Royales on the Eclipse with the premium package last month. The first one she ordered was made as per the traditional recipe with Champagne and Cassis, but the subsequent drinks were made at her request with Chambord substituting for the Cassis. But yes, they are available on the Premier package. And any glass of Champagne that is up to $12 is included. Obviously, you can find wines of all kinds that cost over $12 per glass on the ship, and if that's what you order, you pay the difference over the $12. Every glass of champagne under that limit, which is available at most inside bars, is included.

Agree, make sure you specify clearly what you would like.:D

Thanks everyone for all your replies, so appreciated!! Bobby Dee, did they actually have a Creme de Cassis in most of the bars, I prefer it to the Chambord!

Cheers and thanks again!

Thanks everyone for all your replies, so appreciated!! Bobby Dee, did they actually have a Creme de Cassis in most of the bars, I prefer it to the Chambord!

Cheers and thanks again!

I'm not sure. We only got the creme de Cassis in the Martini Bar. After that she ordered Chambord. Come to think about it, she'd only ordered Kir Royale at the Martini bar, which was our favorite anyway (except when their music was blasting.)

Archived