Fitness centre and clothing rules?

Tansy Mews

Are there any rules about appropriate shoes, for example, in the fitness centre? Just wondering what I absolutely have to pack!

Update: just tried to change "clothing" to "footwear" - yes, I do exercise with clothing on! Couldn't change the subject line, alas.

Are there any rules about appropriate shoes, for example, in the fitness centre? Just wondering what I absolutely have to pack!

Update: just tried to change "clothing" to "footwear" - yes, I do exercise with clothing on! Couldn't change the subject line, alas.

Under general information

What to Bring

Please bring your own fitness wear and bathing suit. SpaClub® does not provide clothing. Shirts and closed toed athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness area. We suggest leaving valuables in your stateroom, not in your locker.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/lifestyle/default.aspx

Under general information

What to Bring

Please bring your own fitness wear and bathing suit. SpaClub® does not provide clothing. Shirts and closed toed athletic shoes must be worn in the fitness area. We suggest leaving valuables in your stateroom, not in your locker.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/marina/lifestyle/default.aspx

Thanks! I should have checked on the O site first.

I do find the fitness / exercise room and the Spaclub confusing. There are two places right? The free exercise room as well as the spa with treatments, massage, etc. that have fees? I am only interested in treadmills and especially exercise bikes.

131952.jpg

The Gymnasium (called the Fitness Center in this Diagram), the Showers, Locker and Steam Rooms are all available without any additional fee.

Concierge Cabins and up get free use of the Spa Terrace, otherwise there is a fee (see below)

These area's share an entrance, and a Juice Bar with the Massage Rooms, the Nail and Beauty Salons, and the Exercise Class Room (the Aerobics Room) for which fee's are assessed.

All Concierge Level and Suite guests can enjoy FREE unlimited access to the beautifully appointed Canyon Ranch SpaClub private Spa Terrace. All other guests can purchase Spa Terrace passes as follows:

1 day - $25.00

3 days - $60.00

5 days - $100.00

10 days - $175.00

*Pricing above is per guest.

Archived