Has anyone heard of Transport Network Australia out of Darwin?

Has anyone heard of Transport Network Australia out of Darwin?

Thinking of booking a large vehicle for a group out of Darwin with this company?

I can't find any recommendations for them.

Has anyone here either used them or heard of them?

Thanks!

Transport Network Australia Pty Ltd I

Phone: 1300 862 287 (1300 TNA BUS)

Email: info@transportnetworkaustralia.com.au I Web: http://www.transportnetworkaustralia.com.au I

We are using Red Carpet Ground Transport Services which comes highly recommended by a Darwin local. Have a look at them. :D

They're busy that day.

I tried them first based on Gaynor's recommendation.

There are a small group of us that would like to go to Litchfield and we all feel more comfortable with a professional driver.

we docked in Darwin in october on the Sea Princess and they had problems with the gangway and we could not get off the ship until after 10am so anyone doing private tours may have been late picking up

anyone not doing tours they had shuttle buses going into the city $8 one way or $14 return but they didnt have any taxis from the pier.....the shuttles were run by the council and maybe they wouldnt allow the taxis to pick up from the pier

we docked in Darwin in october on the Sea Princess and they had problems with the gangway and we could not get off the ship until after 10am so anyone doing private tours may have been late picking up

anyone not doing tours they had shuttle buses going into the city $8 one way or $14 return but they didnt have any taxis from the pier.....the shuttles were run by the council and maybe they wouldnt allow the taxis to pick up from the pier

I have seen taxis dropping people back at the wharf and this was also on the recent Sea Princess cruise. Before the cruise check on line for the phone number of a local taxi company and call by mobile phone when you leave the terminal building.

On one of our trips into Darwin we booked two 8-seat vans from Hertz for out 2-day stay. When we disembarked the ship there weren't any taxis, I think because the drivers either didn't know or didn't care about the ship coming in. After all, this is Northern Australia and very laid back. Three of us were going to pick up the vans and come back for the rest of the group and we didn't fancy walking the several kilometres to the Hertz depot. When we walked outside and there weren't any taxis we asked a local woman who drove in if she could possibly phone for a taxi for us. She asked where we wanted to go and when we told her she offered to drive us.:) Before leaving we asked one of the staff in the wharf area if he could suggest a safe place where could park the two vans overnight. He casually showed us where to park within the wharf area and said it would be locked up overnight and totally safe.:)

Archived