Return Policy

Banjo

Just curious, September of 2011 we sailed on the Emerald and I purchased from the ship's gift shop a key chain. The chain had a whale that spun around and has the Princess logo on it. The first time I used it the whale snapped off. In a couple of weeks I will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess. I still have the receipt and the bag I purchased it. Should I bring it to see if I can get a return or a credit?

Just curious, September of 2011 we sailed on the Emerald and I purchased from the ship's gift shop a key chain. The chain had a whale that spun around and has the Princess logo on it. The first time I used it the whale snapped off. In a couple of weeks I will be sailing on the Caribbean Princess. I still have the receipt and the bag I purchased it. Should I bring it to see if I can get a return or a credit?

Take it and the paperwork to the gift shop, they will most likley replace it with the same or like item. :)

Take it and the paperwork to the gift shop, they will most likley replace it with the same or like item. :)
I agree. They are far more likely to replace than refund. If you really want a refund, you can ask but don't expect to get one.

• 4 weeks later...

Returned last week from my cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Brought the key chain to the Gift Shop. When asking the clerk for an exchange or refund he said he had to call the supervisor. The supervisor responded very nicely to select any key chain on the display. I selected another, so all was okay. :o

Returned last week from my cruise on the Caribbean Princess. Brought the key chain to the Gift Shop. When asking the clerk for an exchange or refund he said he had to call the supervisor. The supervisor responded very nicely to select any key chain on the display. I selected another, so all was okay. :o

Great to hear, thanks for posting the results. :)

Glad to hear they honored the exchange and that it worked out for you.

Archived