The Knife restaurant

kelkel2

Has anyone eaten here? It is in downtown Miami. I found it by googling some restaurants near our hotel. It looks like it is priced per person at 29.95. Seems like it includes appetizers, entrees, and dessert? Is it good? Worth the money?

Yeah, the one at bayside. My husband and I are just looking for something close and unique. Something we can't get in central Illinois! Trip advisor was all over the place on this place. Tons of 5 star reviews but several 1 star reviews with people calling it absolutely horrible!

The knife is okay. If I was forced to eat at Bayside, I would pick either the Knife or Los Ranchos. The Knife usually has an all you can eat del that includes a bottle of wine PER PERSON.

If you were interested in a Rodizio style resturant, I would choose Grimpa in Mary Brickell Village (about 2 miles away) or Texas de Brazil in Miami Beach or Dolphin Mall.

Cheers,

Yogi

I've been to the Knife Restaurant in Hallandale Beach which is very near my condo. It's really not that great. There are plenty of better restaurants in South Florida. Their choice of steak is relatively poor. More fat than meat. I would have to be pretty desperate before I went back there.

Archived