Hotel to Port Question

Zotz64

I'm sailing on the Allure of the Seas on Dec 23. I'm spending a few days in Miami before the cruise and will be staying at the Marriott Marquis hotel. My original plan was to go to the port with my son and his family but now it seems that they won't have room for me in their van. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get from the hotel to the cruise terminal?

Thanks.

Call the hotel, they might offer a shuttle for free or a fee. Ask them before you look at other options. If they don't, ask if they recommend a service, get that number. It is getting late and some services are booked as it is Dec. There is always Taxi service available. Again, ask the hotel to get you a taxi as they know which ones treat their clients well.

Calling the hotel is good advice. Posting this on the FL departure board might also help. I do not know if SAS will pick up at a Miami hotel for a trip to port everglades, but you could ask. Even if they got you from the hotel to the FLL airport or area hotel, you'd be within a quick taxi ride from the port. I have been pleased with their service.

RideSAS.com

We flew into Miami airport and got a private transfer to Fort Lauderdale to embark Allure. We booked transfers through QLS - Quality Limo Services. it cost us $85 including tax altogether - 4 adults and one child in a minivan. Very good service received from them. Highly recommend.

I'm sailing on the Allure of the Seas on Dec 23. I'm spending a few days in Miami before the cruise and will be staying at the Marriott Marquis hotel. My original plan was to go to the port with my son and his family but now it seems that they won't have room for me in their van. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to get from the hotel to the cruise terminal?

Thanks.

Archived