Carnivals- Hasbro The Game Show!

MrFunInTheSun

Hasbro the game show is lots of fun to watch. The cruise director is very inner active with the audience. 8-9 people total from the audience is picked to participate. Two life size games are played during the show. At the end of the game there is one winner that wins a bunch of Hasbro games. Each contestant will also win a game. On my last cruise it was held two nights of the cruise with a total of 4 games.

IMG_6341.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6348.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6426.jpg

IMG_6452.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Thanks for sharing. My ds loves this tv show, and when we found out it was going to be on CCL, we started searching for ships who had this...Voila-we are booked on the Conquest.

Now if I could just figure out how to get him on stage as a contestant to play he'd be the happiest kid in the world and i'd be a happy mom.

Personally, I'd prefer a show or an entertainer, rather than watching fellow passengers play live action board games.

But that's just me.

I guess the next offering will have them put dinner tables on the stage and watch people eat. Maybe they will spice it up with some diners eating in clothes beneath the transparent Carnival dress code. Bring out some dancing waiters to dance on some of the tables.

It is fun but to have it as the ONLY entertainment for a whole night is not acceptable. In the middle of a cruise to have Hasbro one night at 945pm and then the Marriage show the next night at 945pm as the ONLY entertainment is ridiculous.

No comedians at all for these two nights, just one 40 minute show each night for two nights in a row.

Come on carnival, you are better than that. Pathetic.

Oh, and the Comedy Brunch is an utter failure. The food is good but the diners don't want to hear a comedian, and the comedians can't stand being there. (They will say as much during the evening shows.)

It is fun but to have it as the ONLY entertainment for a whole night is not acceptable. In the middle of a cruise to have Hasbro one night at 945pm and then the Marriage show the next night at 945pm as the ONLY entertainment is ridiculous.

No comedians at all for these two nights, just one 40 minute show each night for two nights in a row.

Come on carnival, you are better than that. Pathetic.

Oh, and the Comedy Brunch is an utter failure. The food is good but the diners don't want to hear a comedian, and the comedians can't stand being there. (They will say as much during the evening shows.)

The comedy brunch isn't an utter fail. The comedian is up there for five minutes out of an entire HOUR. You don't have to go to hear them. The food is great and it's a great option for those who are hungry in the morning and don't care for breakfast food. The second brunch of the cruise the comedian was actually funny and helped me decide that I wanted to catch his show if I could.

We loved the Hasbro Game Night when we were on the Ecstasy in October. We were also very fortunate to be able to participate in the testing they had for this earlier this year.

Truly a lot of fun and definitely geared towards families.

Looks like fun! :D

(And they do still have other production shows & entertainment. Some people seem to find the negative in EVERYTHING)

That is correct. This was only two nights during my last cruise and lasted about 45 minutes each time. The audience seemed to love the energy the cruise director and game brought.

well im excited to try it and see it one my next ouple of cruises.. Lets face it.. They dont have live shows every night.. likewise.. you dont pay for shows everynight.. thats how their prices are so much more affordable than other lines.. so move on already!! I would love to see full shows every night.. but thats just not the reality anymore.. if i have to have it to have a good cruise than i will have to pay for a more expensive line.. I enjoy my cruises and im realistic about my expectations for them.

Again I do agree that shows every night are better, but this is what this line offers now..

As far as Hasbro goes, I think its a fresh game and more fun than standard trivia.. with fun prizes.. Im looking forward to it..

Wow, I had no idea that the Hasbro game was an evening show - let alone the marriage show! I assumed that these would take place during the day sometime, which seemed like a great addition. I don't know why I let myself get fooled, when it's become so clear that every apparent 'addition' that Carnival makes, is actually a subtraction. It just takes a little bit of digging to uncover what they've done. Make no mistake, they are strictly in cost-cutting mode, and all the recent changes reflect this.

Wow, I had no idea that the Hasbro game was an evening show - let alone the marriage show! I assumed that these would take place during the day sometime, which seemed like a great addition. I don't know why I let myself get fooled, when it's become so clear that every apparent 'addition' that Carnival makes, is actually a subtraction. It just takes a little bit of digging to uncover what they've done. Make no mistake, they are strictly in cost-cutting mode, and all the recent changes reflect this.

This is not a true statement. The show was in addition to the nightly show.

IMG_4963.jpg

IMG_4866.jpg

On Conquest, Hasbro the Game Show occurred 3 times - twice in the afternoon and once at night.

The three Playlist Production shows each occurred 3 times on 3 different nights.

No cutbacks - more choices, more often.

sometimes its just nice to hear some positive feedback.. seems like all people do is complain lately.. i dont know why.. if you dont like the changes, dont sail carnival.. its not like we are forced to take a cruise..

sometimes its just nice to hear some positive feedback.. seems like all people do is complain lately.. i dont know why.. if you dont like the changes, dont sail carnival.. its not like we are forced to take a cruise..

When they tell us about great changes and the net result is really a cutback think we have the right to complain.

If hasbro is the same night as other professional entertainment that is great.

On many ships now they have moved the love and marriage show from an afternoon to the evening leaving one less evening of professional entertainment. That is a cutback in spite of what some cheerleaders say.

im not a cheerleader.. i just dont understand all the negative when this whole industry is an Option.. Given the price they charge compared to all other lines.. you should expect that a new change is a way to save money.. because if it wasnt, then the next change would be a rate increase...

and this isnt the first change.. if you cant see the pattern by now...... well anyway.. like I said, if you arent happy with carnival.. pick someone else and stop raining on our parade..

We went to see the first of the two Hasbro gameshows on our recent Breeze cruise. It was in the afternoon, I think on the first sea day, and we went with the kids. We had a great time! It was very family friendly, and while we might not have gone if it had just been my husband and myself, it was a really fun, interactive experience, and a nice change of pace. Ours was only a 6 day cruise, but the norm was to have too many choices - not too few.

One evening all we had left to do is see the Hasbro show. We already saw all the other shows. It's cute but I don't want it to be my evening show however had no choice.

I would take a professional magician, comedian or broadway show anyday.

I prefer to be entertained by professionals not my fellow cruisers.

Archived