Bucket of Beer

resq2u

Domestic: Blue Moon 12oz - $4.95 Bud/Bud Light 16oz - $5.75 Bud Light Lime 16oz - $6.25 Coors Light 16oz - $5.75 Michelob Ultra 16oz - $5.75 Miller Lite 16oz - $5.75 ThirstyFrog Red: 20oz - $5.75 (draught) 60oz pitcher - $15.75 (draught) 101oz beer tube - $25.75 (draught)

Non Alcoholic: Buckler 12oz - $3.95

Malt Beverage: Smirnoff Ice 12oz - $5.75

Import: Amstel Reg/Lite 12oz - $4.95 Bass Ale 12oz - $4.95 Beck's 12oz - $4.95 Boddingtons 16oz - $5.95 Corona/Corona Light 12oz - $4.95 Dos Equis 12oz - $4.95 Fosters 25oz - $6.75 Grolsch 16oz - $5.95 Guinness Pub Draught 16oz - $5.95 Heineken 11oz - $4.95 Molson 12oz - $4.95 Pilsner Urquell 12oz - $4.95 Stella Artois 12oz - $4.95

well not as bad as it sounded 5.75 isnt all that bad but 25OZ 10 oz more for a buck hmm I may have to get used to the beer from down under LOL

well not as bad as it sounded 5.75 isnt all that bad but 25OZ 10 oz more for a buck hmm I may have to get used to the beer from down under LOL

we have been buying it for years - it is decent beer. We would share one, keep the others on ice and it was like having 2 12oz beers. Enough to wet ones whistle a few times.

Ok so I keep reading that Fosters beer is the best value for beer on the ship..well I have never tried one before. So can anyone tell me what it tastes like compared to a Mic ultra or a bud lite or a natural lite? If it tastes similar to any of these that is a beer I can handle but if it is nasty then I don't want to waste 7$ to find out that it is gross..lol Thanks guys!!:cool:

Just my thought I drink Budlight and mc ultra being my fav ! I really like fosters but as always there is a but (It was never brewed to be bottled or canned) Tap fosters is great but to be honest I get tired of it in a can though by far the cheap way to go while crusing !!! Just A note I alway give my room steward a 20$ before we ever leave and ask if he can keep a bucket of ice for left over unopened cans of beer in my room so even if I only want 1 beer I order a bucket and save the 2 or 3 left for next day!!!!! Just my way not saying its the right one but it works for me !!!

OOPS...my bad :eek:! I probably drank too many buckets to remember. I just knew you got a free one and even with buying 5, getting one free is a better deal than .50 off each one. :p

Heck yea I like that 25$ for 6 beers Carnival take note please!!! Maybe I could afford to book more cruises just kidding LOLOL

On our Dream cruise my brother ordered a bucket of beer. We were on the Lido deck and they poured the four bottles into small plastic cups (the size you get when you order a coke). It was because you can't have glass by the pools. Needless to say, the beer got flat before he could drink them all.

Archived