On our honeymoon - beach day

tifnicole

Nachi Cocom! ;)

Small (limited to 100 guests), nice beach with a small pool, swim-up bar and hot tub. Great service, good food (you order off the menu, not line up for the buffet); all inclusive for about $50-55 covers chairs, lunch (appetizers, main cours, dessert) & all drinks. :D You can pay extra for massages, snorkel tours, etc.

Taxi there will cost about $15+tip for up to 4 in a cab so maybe share the ride with another couple and save $$ for DOD's on the ship!:rolleyes:

After the crowds by the ship's pool you'll love the peace, quiet, and attentive service -- Good luck and congratulations! :)

If you really want to be away from crowds, you could go the east, less traveled side. It is really beautiful, and there are several really nice restaurants along the coastal road. If you want a beach to yourselves, this is it. If not Nachi is very nice.

sany2249.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

sany2244.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Highly recommend Punta Sur. It's fabulous. We know a reputable driver creslopez419552hotmail. He can take you there and anywhere else you'd like to go for the day. This is our favorite Cozumel beach. There is great snorkeling, very few people and hammocks to relax in. The beach is long and is great for a romantic stroll.

that is where we went..very nice..

highly recommend punta sur. It's fabulous. We know a reputable driver creslopez419552hotmail. He can take you there and anywhere else you'd like to go for the day. This is our favorite cozumel beach. There is great snorkeling, very few people and hammocks to relax in. The beach is long and is great for a romantic stroll.

Mr Sanchos has a great package for their cabana my friends and I are doing. For $90 you get a private cabana, 30 min massage and a rose plus all the rest of the AI stuff you'd have had to pay the $50 for anyways. You can see more info and book at ********** dot come dot mx. I've seen other good reviews tho it will be a bit busier than Nachi, let me know what you think if you do it (we don't go til March).

Mr Sanchos has a great package for their cabana my friends and I are doing. For $90 you get a private cabana, 30 min massage and a rose plus all the rest of the AI stuff you'd have had to pay the $50 for anyways. You can see more info and book at ********** dot come dot mx. I've seen other good reviews tho it will be a bit busier than Nachi, let me know what you think if you do it (we don't go til March).

I went last March and did this package, and my wife and I loved it. Food was very good, beach is beautiful. The masssage was great and the drinks kept flowing as fast as you wanted them to. I would highly recommend Sanchos!

I went last March and did this package, and my wife and I loved it. Food was very good, beach is beautiful. The masssage was great and the drinks kept flowing as fast as you wanted them to. I would highly recommend Sanchos!

Was there any groups not couples using cabanas? I'm wondering if we might be the weird party of all girls using one for a party place ;)

Archived