Dining reservations

GrinTo

I was wondering if you have to make reservations for dining the same day or you can reserve for another night. I have anytime dining on the Ruby Princess and if possible i'd like to take care of reservations all at once.

Cheers

I was wondering if you have to make reservations for dining the same day or you can reserve for another night. I have anytime dining on the Ruby Princess and if possible i'd like to take care of reservations all at once.
There's no set policy. It depends on the Maitre d. Some allow reservations throughout the evening, some allow reservations only before 6pm or after 8pm, some allow a reservation only for that evening, some will allow a reservation for the cruise... and every combination of these.

Just off the Ruby last Sunday after celebrating our 25th anniversary. Had Anytime Dining but only used the restaurant twice. Both times just walked up between 7:30 PM and 8:00 PM and were immediately seated at a table for two each time. Never felt the need for a reservation.

We've been using Any Time for quite a while now, never book in advance, and haven't had a problem being seated when we just "show up".

If you're interested in booking the $peciality Restaurants, they can been booked once on the ship in advance for any nights you wish on your sailing.

LuLu

~~~~

There's no set policy. It depends on the Maitre d.

We've been on the Ruby several times over the few past years... in both cases when Godwin was the Matire'd, he saved us a table every night... if he is on board during your cruise, talk to him and he will most likely try to accommodate you...

Archived