Princess website is down

flamomo

It's been down all day ... supposedly they are "upgrading"it.

When I tried to get on this morning. the message said it would be available after noon, PST.

So I just tried again, and now the message says it won't be available till after MN!!

Seems they should be doing this at night .... certainly not on a weekend day in the daytime when people have more free time to utilize it. GRRR!

It's been down all day ... supposedly they are "upgrading"it.

When I tried to get on this morning. the message said it would be available after noon, PST.

So I just tried again, and now the message says it won't be available till after MN!!

Seems they should be doing this at night .... certainly not on a weekend day in the daytime when people have more free time to utilize it. GRRR!

I agree with you! I really don't understand why "maintenance" should be done on the weekend. This is when most of us have extra time to research and book. And it's not like it's done on the weekend so TA's can use it. They have their own access to Princess.

JMHO,

Never questioned the necessity .... just the timing.

Some of us needed to get into our Personalizers to do some precruise planning!!!

How are you doing? We are going on a xmas cruise this coming weekend, it been awhile for us due to health issues but we seem to be ok now. We want to go back to Hawaii someday and maybe we can be on the same cruise again.

I had started up my "My Princess" page a short while ago in order to print more luggage tags, and my heart stopped when our cruise wasn't listed, and it said we had nothing booked. And my first attempt to access the CP didn't work. then I tried again, and our info came up. Whew. If I had gotten a "down for maintenace" message, that would have been understandable.

Archived