Help me come up with a name for my girl's cruise

TxStacey

A bunch of women from 40 -70 the first thing that popped into my head....

The Menopause Squad! (I am allowed to make that joke, I spend most of the day with my head in the freezer) LOL

may not apply but when I read this it reminded me of the nick name they gave me when I was menopausal - Tropical Girl. You could always find me in the fridges trying to cool down. When anyone was looking for me they would say I was on another "Mini vacation" went on a lot of them. So here are two suggestions: Tropical Girls or Mini Vacationers - sure you will get lots of other ideas

A bunch of women from 40 -70 the first thing that popped into my head....

The Menopause Squad! (I am allowed to make that joke, I spend most of the day with my head in the freezer) LOL

LOL. Yep - that popped into my mind as well! Maybe add a ship related subtitle of "We will Triumph!"? (We have to right - there is an eventual end to this right - this won't last forever - right - tell me this does end!!!!!)

Omg..you guys are great!! I love several of these! Yes, we are from Texas and the Triumph sails out of Galveston. I like the idea of a Texas theme. Please keep them coming!!! I just thought of The Fabulous Funatics..but Im not 100% sold on it..:)

How about the FunTexChicks instead of Funatics:D

I LOVE that!! One of the girls on our trip suggested the name "the ship-faced girls"...however, I really dont think that is appropriate to wear around on the ship..it is funny though and will most likely be true for some of them..:D

Loosen up ... it's a cruise. ALL fun. "The ship-faced Girls" is fantastic.

Loosen up ... it's a cruise. ALL fun. "The ship-faced Girls" is fantastic.

Haha...yeah..Im just not sure the 70 year olds will want to wear it..please keep these coming! I have a facebook group page for our cruise and I am posting these so they can vote on them..

Archived