Wine is allowed, so is sake?

ohmycruise

Hey, you're on to something there. How about port? 1.5 liters of port goes along way.

You are only allowed 750Ml bottles not 1.5 Lt.:D:eek: We took our 2 bottles and were not even checked. Don't forget to take a corkscrew for the wine. One of our CC friends called us one evening to borrow ours.

so what if I take two bottles in my carry on and my wife takes two in hers, but we go through seperate lines at security?

????

This would not currently be detected at Port Everglades. They may change procedures at some point, but right now they do not correlate people in the same stateroom. Don't know about other embarkation ports.

so what if I take two bottles in my carry on and my wife takes two in hers, but we go through seperate lines at security?

????

Ports do vary, but I have seen ports where they make groups go through security together. The sake question was an interesting one and it may be rice wine, but security is another place where things can vary even in the same port. Its not unusual to get one security guy to interpret something one way and his partner to be totally different. Security is one place you lose arguments no matter how right you are, and I don't think my resolve would be that strong with the ship in site. - Pure speculation, not based on any fact.

????

i think if enough passengers try to "beat the system", eventually rccl will get wise and stop the wine allowance all together. let all of us, myself included, leave well enough alone. just be thankful for what they gave us. :)

Archived