Platnum World Club and complimentary internet minutes

llam

Not shareable , each guest will create their own account ,

purchase a minutes plan which $$ will be paid by their

Platinum benefit.

Hi MCC retired. Thank you for the confirmation.

OP: Just to mention that requesting a statement from the Pursars Desk of your in-folio charges a day after registering internet connections for the WC members in your stateroom is advisable.

There are special offers for internet connection to extend your plan, as advertised on the ship's Daily Programme, usually on the day of embarkation and the day/s before disembarkation. (Expect traffic to be higher on those days, and connection slower.)

Regards,

Salacia

It's not "shared" but each member's free time is certainly "shareable."

After I burn through my Gold 2 hours I start on my wife's... :)

I hear that! I told my husband to use my "free minutes" after he ran through his (work related)...but he insisted I'll use mine (which I never done)! Use 'em or lose 'em. Buy more if necessary :)

P.S. of course, you need to know the login password before you can use a cabin-mates minutes (just in case anyone was wondering).

P.S. of course, you need to know the login password before you can use a cabin-mates minutes (just in case anyone was wondering).

Any suggestions how to get it in case of refusal? Withdrawal of favours possibly.

David.

Have they improved the internet connection on the QM2?

This past summer it was dreadfully slow. It would frequently drop you and most of the time you couldn't log back in for hours. And when you did get back in, you discovered that the system had used up all your minutes since you never logged out. Three times during the trip I had to go down to Connections and have them restore my minutes. And each time there were a dozen or so people in line with the same problem.

The last 3 days I mostly gave up and just used my cell phone to call my office.

Archived